Currently available copies
- 59 out of 61 copies are currently available at PINES.
- 1 out of 2 copies are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System. (Show copies)
0 current holds on 61 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780823422722
- ISBN: 0823414744 (reinforced) :
- ISBN: 9780823414741 (reinforced) :
1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, c2009.
Contents / Notes
|General Note:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Summary, etc.:||From bartering, early forms of currency, credit cards, and digital payment, here is a clear and thorough introduction to money.|
A Junior Library Guild selection
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Money Juvenile literature
Money History Juvenile literature