End of days : predictions and prophecies about the end of the world / Sylvia Browne with Lindsay Harrison.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0812/2008007688.html - Table of contents only
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0901/2008007688-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0901/2008007688-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 63 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Lake Blackshear Regional Library System:
Elizabeth Harris Library
|Adult NonFiction||202.3 Bro S.
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9780525950677
- ISBN: 0525950672
- Physical Description: xiii, 269 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, 2008.
Contents / Notes
The end of days : why this book now? -- Ancient beliefs about doomsday -- Christians, Jews and Catholics on the end of days -- Other great religions and the end of the world -- The prophets speak on the end of days -- Doomsday cults -- The end of days through my eyes -- Humankind at the end of days.
Addresses the most daunting and difficult predictions about the human race, commenting on all the End of Days prophecies and offering insight into what can be done to prevent a catastrophe of biblical proportions.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||End of the world > Prophecies.