The kite runner / Khaled Hosseini.
Currently available copies
- 20 out of 26 copies are currently available at PINES.
- 1 out of 2 copies are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System. (Show copies)
0 current holds on 26 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1594480001 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781594480003 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 371 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Riverhead trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, c2005.
Contents / Notes
Readers Guide inside, at end of book.
An epic tale of fathers and sons, of friendship and betrayal, that takes us from Afghanistan in the final days of the monarchy to the atrocities of the present. The unforgettable, heartbreaking story of the unlikely friendship between a wealthy boy and the son of his father's servant, The Kite Runner is a beautifully crafted novel set in a country that is in the process of being destroyed. It is about the power of reading, the price of betrayal, and the possibility of redemption, and it is also about the power of fathers over sons-their love, their sacrifices, their lies.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Male friendship > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Betrayal > Fiction.
Boys > Fiction.
Kabul (Afghanistan) > Fiction.
Afghanistan > Fiction.