The sight of the stars / Belva Plain.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random051/2003070122.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random055/2003070122.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0414/2003070122.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 145 out of 148 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 148 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0385336837
- ISBN: 9780385336833
- Physical Description: 311 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2004.
Contents / Notes
The son of an Irish immigrant mother and a Jewish peddler father, Adam Arnring grows up in turn-of-the-century America, determined to shape his own destiny, and heads west to build what is to become one of the country's great retail companies, in a richly textured novel spanning three generations and the history of twentieth-century America.
Find similar items by subject