How do you make a baby smile? / by Philemon Sturges ; illustrated by Bridget Strevens-Marzo.
Currently available copies
- 16 out of 16 copies are currently available at PINES.
- 2 out of 2 copies are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System. (Show copies)
0 current holds on 16 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780060760724 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060760729 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060760731 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060760737 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2007.
Contents / Notes
Animal parents use their best tricks to make their babies smile, laugh, coo, and grin.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Infancy > Juvenile fiction.
Parental behavior in animals > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Infancy > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.