Blaze : a novel / Richard Bachman ; foreword by Stephen King.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0713/2007015354-s.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0713/2007015354-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 170 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Satilla Regional Library:
Broxton Public Library
|ADULT||F BACHMAN RICHARD
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781416554844
- ISBN: 141655484X
- Physical Description: 285 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: 1st Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Scribner, 2007.
- Copyright: ©2007.
Contents / Notes
Includes short story "Memory" by Stephen King.
Blaze / Richard Bachman -- Memory / Stephen King.
Originally written thirty-five years ago but never published, a crime novel chronicles the life and times of Clayton Blaisdell, Jr.--the crimes committed against him and the crimes he himself commits, including a kidnapping he is doomed to attempt.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Violence in men > Fiction.
Criminals > Fiction.
Mentally ill men > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.