Seven wonders of the ancient world [videorecording] / produced by Atlantic Productions, London.
Currently available copies
- 4 out of 4 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Marshes of Glynn Libraries.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Brunswick-Glynn County Library.
0 current holds on 4 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 1594642478
- ISBN: 9781594642470
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 120 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Chicago, Ill. : Distributed by Questar, c2006.
Contents / Notes
Extra features: What did they really look like?; Alexander and the seven wonders; The seven alternative wonders.
|Participant or Performer:||
Narrated by Pierce Brosnan.
"From the world's largest pyramid to the very first skyscraper, the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World continue to inspire awe. They challenged their creators to conquer the scales of their ambitions. On-location footage, dramatic re-enactments and computer imagery combine to unlock the secrets of how the finest monuments of all time were constructed"--Publisher's website.
DVD, region 0; Dolby Digital.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Seven Wonders of the World.
Seven Wonders of the World.