Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hc044/87017065.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0912/87017065-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
- 83 out of 93 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Roddenbery Memorial Library.
1 current hold on 93 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0397322593
- ISBN: 9780397322596
- ISBN: 0397322607 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780397322602 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : J.B. Lippincott, c1989
Contents / Notes
Art techniques used: Bright flat color seen through a clever variety of die cut shapes.
Introduces colors and shapes with illustrations of shapes on die-cut pages that form animal faces when placed on top of one another.
Caldecott Honor Book, 1990.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Colors > Juvenile fiction.
Shapes > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Color > Study and teaching (Elementary) > Juvenile literature.
Visual perception > Study and teaching (Elementary) > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Caldecott Medal Honor book > 1989.