Talking with artists / compiled and edited by Pat Cummings.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hm021/91009982.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0735/91009982-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 30 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Kinchafoonee Regional Library System:
Calhoun County Library
|JUV||J 920 TAL
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0027242455 (v. 1)
- ISBN: 9780027242454 (v. 1)
- ISBN: 0689803109 (v. 2)
- ISBN: 9780689803109 (v. 2)
- ISBN: 0395891329 (v. 3)
- ISBN: 9780395891322 (v. 3)
- Physical Description: v. <1-3 > : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bradbury Press ; c1992-<c1999>
Contents / Notes
Vol. 2 published by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers; vol. 3 published by Clarion Books.
Includes bibliographical references.
v. 1. Conversations with Victoria Chess... -- v. 2. Conversations with Thomas B. Allen... -- v. 3 Conversations with Peter Catalanotto...
Distinguished picture book artists talk about their early art experiences, answer questions most frequently asked by children, and offer encouragement to aspiring artists.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Illustrators > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Illustrators > Juvenile literature.