Breathe : a ghost story / Cliff McNish.
When he and his mother move into an old farmhouse in the English countryside, asthmatic, twelve-year-old Jack discovers that he can communicate with the ghosts inhabiting the house and inadvertently establishes a relationship with a tormented, malevolent spirit that threatens to destroy both his mother and himself.
- ISBN: 0822564432
- ISBN: 9780822564430
- Physical Description: 261 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Books, 2006.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Ghosts > Fiction.
Extrasensory perception > Juvenile fiction.
Asthma > Juvenile fiction.
Single-parent families > Juvenile fiction.
Death > Juvenile fiction.
Grief > Juvenile fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.
Currently available copies
- 11 / 13 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 1 copies available at West Georgia Regional Library System
- 0 current holds on 13 total copies.