Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0701/2005056946-s.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2005056946-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0664/2005056946-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 191 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Piedmont Regional Library System:
Winder Public Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0385338295
- ISBN: 9780385338295
- ISBN: 9780440242048
- ISBN: 0440242045
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2006.
Contents / Notes
After four years of college in America, Princess Christianna is determined not to return to the stiff, formal lifestyle of her father's court and, hoping to make a difference in the world, persuades her father to allow her to volunteer for the Red Cross in East Africa.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Princesses > Fiction.
AIDS (Disease) > Africa > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.