Never let me go / Kazuo Ishiguro.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random056/2004048966.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random051/2004048966.html - URL
- http://books.google.com/books?isbn=1400078776 - Additional Information at Google Books
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 15 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Watkinsville/Oconee County Library
|YA NEW||YA ISHIGURO
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781400078776
- ISBN: 1400078776
- ISBN: 9781435270220
- ISBN: 1435270223
- ISBN: 1400043395
- ISBN: 9781400043392
- ISBN: 0329470515
- ISBN: 9780329470517
- ISBN: 032956935X
- ISBN: 9780329569358
- Physical Description: 288 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Vintage International edition.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage International, 2006.
- Copyright: ©2005
Contents / Notes
Hailsham seems like a pleasant English boarding school, far from the influences of the city. Its students are well tended and supported, trained in art and literature, and become just the sort of people the world wants them to be. But, curiously, they are taught nothing of the outside world and are allowed little contact with it. Within the grounds of Hailsham, Kathy grows from schoolgirl to young woman, but it's only when she and her friends Ruth and Tommy leave the safe grounds of the school (as they always knew they would) that they realize the full truth of what Hailsham is.
|Original Version Note:||
Reprint. Originally published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2005.
Find similar items by subject