Related electronic resources
http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/2006298925-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 44 out of 51 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Conyers-Rockdale Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Nancy Guinn Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 51 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 1905417098 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781905417094 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 1905417039 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781905417032 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1905417047 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781905417049 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 x 28 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: [London] : Boxer Books ; 2006.
Contents / Notes
First published: Great Britain : Boxer Books, 2006.
When Mr. Horse gives a ride to his friends, Cat, Dog, Pig, and Duck, they urge him to go faster and faster.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Speed > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
|Genre:||Children's stories > Pictorial works.