Houndsley and Catina / James Howe ; illustrated by Marie-Louise Gay.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0633/2005050187-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0633/2005050187-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 117 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Chestatee Regional Library System:
Dawson County Library
|EASY-RDR||EZ HOWE, JAMES
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0763624047 (reinforced : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780763624040
- Physical Description: 36 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2006.
Contents / Notes
|Participant or Performer:||
Read by Peter Pamela Rose.
Houndsley and Catina run into trouble when they decide to prove that they are the best at cooking and writing, respectively.
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.