Abide with me : a novel / Elizabeth Strout.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005050380-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005050380-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005050380-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005050380-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005050380-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0625/2005050380-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 73 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Houston County Public Library:
Perry Branch Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 1400062071
- ISBN: 9781400062072
- Physical Description: 294 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2006.
Contents / Notes
After the tragic death of his young wife, Reverend Tyler Caskey, a New England minister, struggles to hold together his own life, his family, and his town, while dealing with his personal anger, grief, and loss of faith.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Clergy > Fiction.
Widowers > Fiction.
Bereavement > Fiction.
Mute persons > Fiction.
Single fathers > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
New England > Fiction.