Currently available copies
- 3 out of 3 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Coastal Plain Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Fitzgerald-Ben Hill County Library.
0 current holds on 3 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0142405442 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780142405444 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1415648832 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781415648834 (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 133 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2006, c2004.
Contents / Notes
First published: New York : Dial Books, 2004.
Devastated by the loss of a second father, thirteen-year-old Bird follows her stepfather from Cleveland to Alabama in hopes of convincing him to come home, and along the way helps two boys cope with their difficulties.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Runaway children > Juvenile fiction.
Stepfathers > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Runaways > Fiction.
Alabama > Juvenile fiction.