The Quinn Brothers / Nora Roberts.
Related electronic resources
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2005053600-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2005053600-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 21 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Coastal Plain Regional Library System:
Fitzgerald-Ben Hill County Library
|FIC||F ROBERTS, NORA
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0425208141 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780425208144 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 484 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2006.
Contents / Notes
Sea swept -- Rising tides.
In "Sea Swept" Cameron, a champion boat racer, returns home at the behest of his dying father to care for a troubled young boy, while in "Rising Tides," Ethan Quinn struggles to succeed and find happiness with the woman he loves.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Boatbuilding > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Adoptees > Fiction.
Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Eastern Shore (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.