The quiet American [sound recording] / by Graham Greene.
Currently available copies
- 5 out of 5 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Marshes of Glynn Libraries.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Brunswick-Glynn County Library.
0 current holds on 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 1578155991
- Physical Description: 6 sound discs (ca. 6 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Englewood Cliffs, NJ : Media Books ; p1993.
Contents / Notes
|Participant or Performer:||
Read by Joseph Porter.
This novel is a study of New World hope and innocence set in an Old World of violence. The scene is Saigon in the violent years when the French were desperately trying to hold their footing in the Far East. The principal characters are a skeptical British journalist, his attractive Vietnamese mistress, and an eager young American sent out by Washington on a mysterious mission.