A field guide to the birds : a completely new guide to all the birds of eastern and central North America / text and ill. by Roger Tory Peterson ; maps by Virginia Marie Peterson.
Currently available copies
- 174 out of 179 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Screven-Jenkins Regional Library.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Jenkins County Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 179 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0395266211
- ISBN: 9780395266212
- ISBN: 039526619X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780395266199 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0395361648 (Flexi-book)
- ISBN: 9780395361641 (Flexi-book)
- Physical Description: 384 p. : ill ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 4th ed., completely rev. and enl.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., 1980.
Contents / Notes
"Sponsored by the National Audubon Society and National Wildlife Federation."
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Birds > North America.
Oiseaux > Amérique du Nord > Identification.