Dinner with a perfect stranger : an invitation worth considering / David Gregory.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0621/2005001761-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0621/2005001761-s.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1011/2005001761-b.html - Contributor biographical information
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 52 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Troup-Harris Regional Library:
LaGrange Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 1578569052
- ISBN: 9781578569052
- Physical Description: 100 p. : ill ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st Waterbrook Press ed.
- Publisher: Colorado Springs, Colo. : Waterbrook Press, 2005.
Contents / Notes
The mysterious envelope arrives on Nick Cominsky's desk amid a stack of credit card applications and business-related junk mail. Although his seventy-hour workweek has already eaten into his limited family time, Nick can't pass up the opportunity to see what kind of plot his colleagues have hatched. The normally confident, cynical Nick soon finds himself thrown off-balance, drawn into an intriguing conversation with a baffling man who appears to be more than comfortable discussing everything from world religions to the existence of heaven and hell. And this man who calls himself Jesus also seems to know a disturbing amount about Nick's personal life.
Find similar items by subject