A sense of duty : my father, my American journey / Quang X. Pham.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0619/2004063383-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0619/2004063383-d.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0619/2004063383-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 5 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Greater Clarks Hill Regional Library:
Burke County Library
|Adult Books||B PHAM
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0891418733
- ISBN: 9780891418733
- Physical Description: xiii, 261 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballante Books, c2005.
Contents / Notes
A former Vietnamese refugee retraces his life in order to come to terms with the Vietnam War and with his father, a South Vietnamese pilot shot down and left for dead, and describes his surprise reunion with his long-lost father.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Pham, Quang X.
Phạm, Văn Hòa, d. 2000.
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > Personal narratives, Vietnamese.
Vietnamese Americans > Biography.
Refugees > United States > Biography.