The portrait / Iain Pears.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0720/2004051204-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0720/2004051204-s.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0720/2004051204-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 18 out of 18 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Conyers-Rockdale Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Nancy Guinn Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 18 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 1573222984 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781573222983 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 211 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2005.
Contents / Notes
Journeying to a remote French island to sit for a portrait that is painted by his tormented artist friend, an influential London art critic recalls the early years of their friendship, and his own influence over aspiring artists.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Portrait painters > Fiction.
Art critics > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Islands > Juvenile fiction.
Brittany (France) > Fiction.