Temples of justice [videorecording] : the courthouses of Georgia / a film by D. Alan Pogue ; presented by Starsville Pictures in association with Georgia Public Broadcasting.
Currently available copies
- 28 out of 28 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Satilla Regional Library.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Douglas-Coffee County Library.
1 current hold on 28 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 57 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Senoia, Ga.] : D. Alan Pogue, c2004.
Contents / Notes
"Presented by Association County Commissioners of Georgia"--Disc label.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Written, produced and edited by D. Alan Pogue ; additional editing by Justin Webb.
|Participant or Performer:||
Narrator: Ben Jones ; voice over impersonations: Jason P. Brennan.
"The story of the people of Georgia as told through its historic structures"--Container.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Courthouses > Georgia > History.
Historic buildings > Georgia.