First light / Bodie & Brock Thoene.
Currently available copies
- 5 out of 5 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Okefenokee Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Waycross-Ware Co. Public Lib..
0 current holds on 5 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0842375074 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xix, 443 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Wheaton, Ill. : Tyndale House, c2003.
Contents / Notes
"Also included: study questions suitable for individual use or group discussion"--Cover p. .
Includes bibliographical references.
Ruled by Rome and manipulated by selfish religious rulers, the people of Jerusalem wonder if their Saviour will ever come. Now a healer walks the streets of Jerusalem, but is he the true Messiah, or just another imposter like so many before him?
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Jewish families > Fiction.
Jerusalem > Fiction.