Pompeii : a novel / Robert Harris.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random045/2003058446.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random055/2003058446.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0414/2003058446.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 86 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Henry County Library:
Fortson Public Library / Hampton
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0679428895
- ISBN: 9780679428893
- Physical Description: 278 pages : map ; 25 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, ©2003.
Contents / Notes
When the aqueduct that brings fresh water to thousands of people around the bay of Naples fails, Roman engineer Marius Primus heads to the slopes of Mount Vesuvius to investigate, only to come face to face with an impending catastrophe.
Find similar items by subject