Christmas, present / Jacquelyn Mitchard.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hc044/2003047816.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hc044/2003047816.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 82 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Athens Regional Library System:
Lexington/Oglethorpe County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0060565578 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780060565572 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0060565586 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780060565589 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: ix, 132 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, c2003.
Contents / Notes
When Eliot and Laura Banner learn that Laura has a terminal condition, they gather their children and family around themselves during the holiday season to convey her blessings to them for the future and remember their shared history.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Terminally ill > Fiction.