Barron's How to prepare for the EMT basic exam / Will Chapleau.
This manual provides an overview of EMT duties and responsibilities, plus review questions with answers and explanations. Separate chapters cover patient assessment, medical/behavioral emergencies, obstetrics/ gynecology, trauma, treating infants and children, and ambulance operation in emergencies. One full-length practice EMT Basic Exam, as administered by the U.S. Department of Transportation, is also presented with answers and explanations.
- ISBN: 0764122614
- ISBN: 9780764122613
- Physical Description: vii, 216 p. : ill ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Hauppauge, N.Y. : Barron's, c2003.
Contents / Notes
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Emergency medicine > Examinations, questions, etc.
Emergency medical technicians > Licenses > United States > Study guides.
Currently available copies
- 1 / 3 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 1 copies available at West Georgia Regional Library System
- 0 current holds on 3 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|West Georgia Regional Library System:
Dallas Public Library
Send SMS Text