To kill a mockingbird / Harper Lee.
Currently available copies
- 61 out of 82 copies are currently available at PINES.
- 5 out of 8 copies are currently available at West Georgia Regional Library System. (Show copies)
1 current hold on 82 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0060194995
- ISBN: 9780060194994
- ISBN: 006017322X
- ISBN: 9780060173227
- Physical Description: 323 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 40th anniversary ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperCollins Publishers, 1999.
Contents / Notes
The explosion of racial hate in an Alabama town is viewed by a little girl whose father defends a black man accused of rape.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.
Trials (Rape) > Fiction.
Girls > Fiction.
Southern States > Fiction.