I'm pregnant, now what do I do? / Robert W. Buckingham & Mary P. Derby ; foreword by Elizabeth C. Winship.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 6 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Houston County Public Library:
Nola Brantley Memorial Library / Warner Robins
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 1573921173 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781573921176 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 228 p. : ill ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Amherst, N.Y. : Prometheus Books, c1997.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references.
1. What Now? -- 2. Just the Facts -- 3. Deciding What's Right for Me -- 4. Becoming a Parent -- 5. Is Abortion the Right Choice for Me? -- 6. Considering Adoption? -- 7. Case Studies: Raising a Child -- 8. Case Studies: Choosing Abortion -- 9. Case Studies: Placing a Child for Adoption -- 10. Your Partner's Responsibility -- 11. Moving Forward.
Discusses the feelings and circumstances of and possible options for teenagers who become pregnant and describes the experiences of young women who kept their babies, who had abortions, and who gave their babies up for adoption.