The quiet American / Graham Greene.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random056/92050219.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0411/92050219.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
1 current hold on 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Marshes of Glynn Libraries:
Brunswick-Glynn County Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0679600140 (recycled, acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780679600145 (recycled, acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: xi, 247 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1992 Modern Library ed.
- Publisher: New York : Modern Library, 1992.
Contents / Notes
Originally published: Oxford : Heinemann, c1955.
The story of Fowler, the world-weary British journalist, and Pyle, the idealistic and naive "quiet American" who blindly applies his academic theories to a political situation in Vietnam which he doesn't quite grasp.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Indochinese War, 1946-1954 > Fiction.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Fiction.
Americans > Indochina > Fiction.
War correspondents > Fiction.
Indochina > Fiction.
Vietnam > Fiction.