What would Joey do? / Jack Gantos.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol051/2002022823.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol021/2002022823.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/hol051/2002022823.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol021/2002022823.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 59 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Henry County Library:
Fairview Public Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0374399867
- ISBN: 9780374399863
- Physical Description: 229 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2002.
Contents / Notes
Joey tries to keep his life from degenerating into total chaos when his mother sends him to be home-schooled with a hostile blind girl, his divorced parents cannot stop fighting, and his grandmother is dying of emphysema.
Find similar items by subject