Related electronic resources
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random042/2002025478.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/random045/2002025478.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 213 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Twin Lakes Library System:
Mary Vinson Memorial Library
|FIC||J HIAASEN CARL
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0375821813 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375821813 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375921818 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375829164 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 292 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf : c2002.
Contents / Notes
Roy, who is new to his small Florida community, becomes involved in another boy's attempt to save a colony of burrowing owls from a proposed construction site.
Newbery Honor, 2003
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Burrowing owl > Juvenile fiction.
Owls > Juvenile fiction.
Environmental protection > Juvenile fiction.
Florida > Juvenile fiction.