Half a life / V.S. Naipaul.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random053/2001033730.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random042/2001033730.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random044/2001033730.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 25 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Desoto Trail Regional Library:
Blakely-Maddox Memorial Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0375407375 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780375407376 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 211 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf, 2001.
Contents / Notes
Willie Chandran flees the heritage of his mixed class birth in India for the bohemian life of a writer in 1950s London. He falls in love with a woman and returns with her to Africa, living through the last days of colonialism.
|Additional Physical Form Available:||
Also issued online.
Find similar items by subject