"Gálapagos" means "tortoises" / written and illustrated by Ruth Heller.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 5 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Dougherty County Public Library:
|JUV||J 591.9866 HELLER, RUTH
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0871569175 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780871569172 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0871560151 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780871560155 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 41 p. : col. ill., maps ; 24 x 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Sierra Club Books for Children, c2000.
Contents / Notes
Rhyming text and illustrations present the characteristics and behavior of animals found on the Galapagos Islands, including the giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, and land iguanas.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Zoology > Galapagos Islands > Juvenile literature.