The agony of Alice / by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon051/85007957.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon033/85007957.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0641/85007957-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon051/85007957.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon033/85007957.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0641/85007957-s.html - Sample text
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 45 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Hall County Library System:
Blackshear Place Branch
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0689311435
- ISBN: 9780689311437
- Physical Description: 131 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum, 1985.
Contents / Notes
Eleven-year-old, motherless Alice decides she needs a gorgeous role model who does everything right; and when placed in homely Mrs. Plotkins's class she is greatly disappointed until she discovers it is what people are inside that counts.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Teacher-student relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Teacher-student relationships > Fiction.