Total recall : a V.I. Warshawski novel / Sara Paretsky.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random053/2001028801.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random044/2001028801.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0411/2001028801.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 142 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Henry County Library:
McDonough Public Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0385313667
- ISBN: 9780385313667
- Physical Description: xiii, 414 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c2001.
Contents / Notes
In Total recall, Sara Paretsky brings together several disparate plots in one gripping story. This powerfully suspenseful novel confronts the machinations of a vast and corrupt industry that trades on the victims of Nazi terrorism; the strange and dubious phenomenon of "recovered memory;" and a personal story that brings V.I. Warshawski into the long-buried past of her dearest friend and mentor, Dr. Lotty Herschel.
|Additional Physical Form Available:||
Also issued online.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Warshawski, V. I. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Illinois > Chicago > Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Fiction.