The amazing fact book of machines / by Casey Horton ; illustrated by Ken Rush.
Currently available copies
- 4 out of 4 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Piedmont Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Winder Public Library.
0 current holds on 4 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0865500118 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780865500112 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 086550010X (hard)
- ISBN: 9780865500105 (hard)
- ISBN: 086550024X (set)
- ISBN: 9780865500242 (set)
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Benicia, CA : A & P Books, 1980, c1979.
Contents / Notes
Pictures and text describe a small selection of the thousands of machines invented over the past 300 years.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Machinery > Juvenile literature.
Machinery > History > Juvenile literature.