Richard Scarry's What do people do all day? / written and illustrated by Richard Scarry.
An illustrated panorama of the animals of Busytown at work, describing the occupations and activities of many of her citizens through detailed drawings with labels indicating processes and equipment used as they perform their jobs.
- ISBN: 0394818237
- ISBN: 9780394818238
- ISBN: 0394918231
- ISBN: 9780394918235
- Physical Description: 63 pages : color illustrations ; 33 cm
- Edition: Abridged ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, ©1979.
Contents / Notes
Reprint. Originally published: New York : Random House, 1968.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Everyone is a worker -- Building a new house -- Mailing a letter -- Firemen to the rescue -- A visit to the hospital -- The train trip -- The story of seeds and how they grow -- Wood and how we use it -- Building a new road -- A voyage on a ship -- Where bread comes from.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Occupations > Juvenile literature.
Currently available copies
- 13 / 20 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Athens-Clarke County Library
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|