The birthright / Janette Oke & T. Davis Bunn.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 114 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0764222309 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780764222306 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0764222295 (trade papaer)
- ISBN: 9780764222290 (trade papaer)
- ISBN: 0764222325 (large print)
- ISBN: 9780764222320 (large print)
- ISBN: 0764222317 (audio)
- ISBN: 9780764222313 (audio)
- Physical Description: 287 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Bethany House Publishers, c2001.
Contents / Notes
Sequel to: The sacred shore.
The only living relative of Lord Charles Harrow, Nicole journeys from Nova Scotia to England at the onset of the Revolutionary War, to accept her duty as his heir. Filled with a desperate longing for home, Nicole invites her sister Anne to join her in England. Drawn by her deep love for Nicole, Anne and her infant son join her at the Harrow estate. But with war waging between England and the American colonies, a tragic secret threatens to surface and tear these sisters apart forever.
Find similar items by subject