Lincoln : a novel / Gore Vidal.
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 8 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|South Georgia Regional Library System:
Johnston Lakes Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0375708766 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780375708763 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 657 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Vintage International ed.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage International, 2000, c1984.
Contents / Notes
The character of President Lincoln, unremittingly tested by the trials of the war years, is reflected through the eyes of the diverse and colorful denizens of Washington, including his wife Mary and his political rivals and disciples.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 > Fiction.
Presidents > United States > Fiction.