Currently available copies
- 6 out of 6 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Oconee Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Laurens County Library.
0 current holds on 6 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0671039733 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780671039738 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xiv, 193 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2000.
Contents / Notes
"Newly introduced by the author"--Cover.
A modern classic, CARRIE introduced a distinctive new voice in American fiction -- Stephen King. The story of misunderstood high school girl Carrie White, her extraordinary telekinetic powers, and her violent rampage of revenge, remains one of the most barrier-breaking and shocking novels of all time.
Make a date with terror -- and live the nightmare that is...
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Psychokinesis > Fiction.
Bullying > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.