I love you, Ronnie : the letters of Ronald Reagan to Nancy Reagan / Nancy Reagan.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/random053/2001268161.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/samples/random045/2001268161.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/random0415/2001268161.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
1 current hold on 78 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|Clayton County Library System:
Forest Park Branch
|STACKS||973.927 REAGAN, NANCY
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0375505547 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780375505546 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 189 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2000.
Contents / Notes
Includes commentary by Nancy Reagan.
Through letters and reflections, the characters, personalities, and private lives of a president and his first lady are revealed. Nancy Reagan comments on the letters and writes with love and insight about her husband and the many phases of their life together.