I, crocodile / Fred Marcellino.
Related electronic resources
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hc041/99066181.html - Publisher description
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/hc041/99066181.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
- 98 out of 106 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Conyers-Rockdale Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Nancy Guinn Memorial Library.
0 current holds on 106 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0062051997 (library)
- ISBN: 9780062051998 (library)
- ISBN: 0062051687 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780062051684 (trade)
- ISBN: 0060088591
- ISBN: 9780060088590
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 x 30 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: [New York] : Harper Collins Publishers, 1999.
Contents / Notes
"Michael di Capua books."
An Egyptian crocodile, with a big ego and a big appetite, is taken to Paris in 1799 by Napoleon Bonaparte.