Virgin earth / Philippa Gregory.
Currently available copies
- 23 out of 25 copies are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Marshes of Glynn Libraries.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Brunswick-Glynn County Library.
0 current holds on 25 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0312206178
- ISBN: 9780312206178
- ISBN: 0743272536
- ISBN: 9780743272537
- Physical Description: 566 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, ©1999.
Contents / Notes
In Colonial America, an English botanist saved from misfortune by an Indian maiden promises to marry her, but on his return to England marries a rich Englishwoman. Later, back in America, he is again saved by the maiden's tribe and now the Indians are at war with the English. Whose side will he take?
Find similar items by subject