Amy, the story of a deaf child / by Lou Ann Walker ; photographs by Michael Abramson.
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES. (Show copies)
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Oconee Regional Library System.
- 0 out of 0 copies are currently available at Treutlen County Library.
0 current holds on 1 total copy.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
- ISBN: 0525671455
- ISBN: 9780525671459
- Physical Description:  p. : ill ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, c1985.
Contents / Notes
Includes bibliographical references (p. -).
Text and photographs depict the life of deaf fifth-grader Amy Rowley, who goes to a regular school and enjoys normal activities with the help of hearing aids and sign language.