The greatest generation speaks : letters and reflections / Tom Brokaw.
Related electronic resources
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0804/2007278889-s.html - Sample text
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0804/2007278889-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0804/2007278889-d.html - Publisher description
Currently available copies
0 current holds on 131 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|South Georgia Regional Library System:
McMullen Southside Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 0375503943
- ISBN: 9780375503948
- Physical Description: 237 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st trade edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©1999
Contents / Notes
Includes primary source material in the form of letters, photos, and personal narratives.
War stories -- Bonds -- Loss -- Faith -- Reunions -- Love stories -- Appreciation -- Children -- Lessons.
Presents a selection of letters written to Tom Brokaw in response to his book "The Greatest Generation," in which he examines the lives and experiences of the men and women of the Depression and World War II era who Brokaw credits with building modern America.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Personal narratives, American.
United States > Armed Forces > Biography.