Met her match / Jude Deveraux.
Currently available copies
- 5 out of 31 copies are currently available at PINES.
6 current holds on 31 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781432870256
- ISBN: 1432870254
- Physical Description: 455 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Contents / Notes
Terri Rayburn is a small-town girl with a reputation she doesn't deserve. Terri ignores the gossip and focuses on running a summer resort on Lake Kissel. Upon returning home from a trip, she finds a handsome stranger living in her house. She's convinced someone is trying to fix her up--and admittedly, Nate Taggert is just her type. Although Nate is engaged and strictly off-limits, he and Terri become unlikely friends. When Nate hears the rumors about Terry, he's determined to discover the source of the gossip. Terri doesn't want to revisit the past, but Nate won't stop until he discover the truth--even if the truth might be more than either of them can handle.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Summer resorts > Fiction.
Gossip > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.
Virginia > Fiction.
Find related items by series
- [Summer Hill novel]
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Deveraux, Jude. Summer Hill novel.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.