The Sea turtle mystery / created by Gertrude Chandler Warner ; illustrated by Anthony VanArsdale.
Currently available copies
- 9 out of 14 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780807507537
- ISBN: 0807507539
- ISBN: 9780807507469
- ISBN: 0807507466
- ISBN: 9781544426983
- ISBN: 1544426984
- Physical Description: 105 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Albert Whitman & Company, 2019.
Contents / Notes
"The Aldens are spending spring break on a beach, but they aren't just soaking up the sun. They're protecting an endangered species! Their job is to mark sea turtle nests so the eggs can be moved to a safe place to hatch, but someone is digging up the eggs without permission. Can the Boxcar Children figure out what's going on and help save the sea turtles?" -- from Amazon.com
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Sea turtles > Juvenile fiction.
Sea turtles > Conservation > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery stories.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Find related items by series
- The Boxcar children mysteries ; book 151
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children mysteries ; bk. 151.