The battle of the labyrinth : Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Bk. four / Rick Riordan.
Currently available copies
- 1 out of 1 copy are currently available at PINES.
4 current holds on 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Library System: Library Branch Name
Find the name of the library system and branch closest to you.
|Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Status|
|South Georgia Regional Library System:
Salter Hahira Library
(Send Call No. in Text Message)
- ISBN: 9781423101499 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1423101499 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0606021582
- ISBN: 9780606021586
- Physical Description: 361 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Disney/Hyperion Books, 2009, c2008.
Contents / Notes
When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.
Find similar items by subject
Find related items by series
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians ; Bk. 4
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians ; bk. 4
- Riordan, Rick. Percy Jackson & the Olympians ; bk. 4.
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians ; Bk. 4.