Letting Ana go / Anonymous.
Currently available copies
- 7 out of 8 copies are currently available at PINES.
0 current holds on 8 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781442472235
- ISBN: 1442472235
- ISBN: 9781442472136 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1442472138 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 279 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon Pulse hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2013.
Contents / Notes
Required by her cross-country coach to keep a food diary, an insecure teen finds that writing helps organize her thoughts, especially about issues that she, her best friend, and her mother face related to weight and eating.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Food habits > Fiction.
Diet > Fiction.
Anorexia nervosa > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.
Self-perception > Fiction.
Diaries > Fiction.